I’ve been out of the state for a week, which is one of the reasons I worked so hard to get all the updates done over the holidays. Updates for next week are likely either to not happen or be late. :/ Unavoidable due to just getting home late last night. I have pages penciled and lettered, but inking and coloring would be a huge rush. My stylus went missing for several days while I was on vacation. I had intended to ink in the evenings before bed. So no inking was done. Comics will return either midway through the week or the following week.
New Year’s goals – to be begun NOW, because I’m serious.
1. Changes to comics, more time spent on commissions so we can get ahead and get all of our bills CURRENT. We have two that are ‘half a month behind’. So we’re ALMOST there. The other big thing that goes with this is that I’m giving the comics until June 30th. I can’t continue working on $2 an hour. If they’re isn’t a change in what I earn from ads and products, then I will have to stop working on comics and start working on other people’s comics and commissions instead. Heck, if every reader mailed in a dollar or two, I’d be fine.
2. Pay off the emergency credit cards that were in almost constant use this year to supplement gas and groceries. :/
3. More commission work.
4. Make use of the new treadmill downstairs.
5. I’m beginning the paleo diet, which is basically fresh foods and avoiding grain. I need to pay more attention to my health and less to work.
6. Work smarter, not harder, so I have more time with my family.
7. Locate new revenue streams. I have several lined up, but they’re dragging their feet getting started.
8. Despite the note about you can be an artist or you can have a clean house, but not both – I’m going to start ordering people around here around to pick up after themselves, because I can’t pick up after them!
9. Do really well at https://www.furryfiesta.org/ – Furry Fiesta – this is my ONLY convention this year. Please note that: ONLY CONVENTION. It may also be my only convention next year if things don’t pick up.
10. I don’t have a number 10. My hands are full of 1-9. Oh.. try to update my various outlets more often even when they try to tell me they’re down! Oh.. and … just remembered…then forgot.. maybe I’ll remember again later.